Fellowship Kids exists to make Jesus and the Good News he provides known to every child in our church and community. Our hope is that every child connected to our church would know, love and follow Jesus. Fellowship Kids seeks to partner with parents to make disciples. We look to come alongside families by equipping parents to disciple their kids at home and providing programs that will help children know who Jesus is and what it means to follow him. All of our programs are designed to provide a safe and secure environment where kids are engaged with the truth of the Gospel in a way that they can understand. Our goal is that these program would also resource families to help them carry out God’s calling for parents and grandparents.
One of the main ways that Fellowship Kids partners with parents is through our AWANA program. Every Wednesday night at 6:20 p.m. we gather the kids in our church and from our city for a fun-filled night of games, teaching and Scripture memorization. This club is for children who are in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Along with what happens on Wednesday night at club, parents are encouraged to disciple their kids at home as they work with their kids to memorize verses, study the Bible and other activities. The AWANA books and materials provide a great resource for parents as they seek to pursue Christ as a family.
Other Children’s Ministries:
- Nursery – Provided during most regular events.
- Sunday School – Available for all ages at 9:00 am. (Break for July)
- Kids Choir – For children age 4 – 6th Grade, Sunday evenings at 5:30 pm Mid August – May
- Awana – Available for grades Kindergarten – 6th grade, Wednesday nights at 6:20 pm during the school year
- Kids Club – Available for preschool – 6th Grade, Wednesday evenings in the summer months