- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, His full written revelation, and our only rule of faith and practice.
- The unity and trinity of the Godhead.
- That God the Father – the first person of the Trinity – is sovereign in all things.
- That Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, the sole Mediator. We further teach His Pre-existence, His incarnation, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atonement, His bodily resurrection from the grave, His personal, visible return from heaven.
- The Holy Spirit, His personality and His activity in regeneration, sanctification, and preservation.
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned in Adam and that he is now a sinner by nature and by choice.
- That salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ apart from human merit, works or ceremonies. Those who are in Christ are kept by God’s power and are eternally secure in Him.
- That the church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the head and that there is a two-fold aspect of the church, the universal and the local. Also that the ordinances of the local church are two in number: baptism – the immersion of the believer in water following salvation, and the Lord’s Supper – a memorial of the atoning death of Christ until He comes.
- The resurrection of the human body; the everlasting existence of all men either in heaven or hell; divine judgments, rewards and punishments.
- That legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual activities, such as, but not limited to, adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, and bestiality are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and the Church. Further, lascivious behavior, the creation and/or distribution and/or viewing of pornography, and efforts to alter one’s gender, are incompatible with the biblical witness. This church recognizes marriage as exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman.
Fellowship in the Pass Church is also in agreement with the Southern Baptist Convention’s Baptist Faith & Message.